Saturday, June 9, 2007

Olivia has arrived!



We arrived home about 4 hours ago and here is the first of many pictures of the new member of the family: Olivia Calliope Flores Fore. She was born at 7:27 am on Wednesday, June 6, 2007. She weighed 8 1/2 pounds and was 21 1/2 inches long.

Check out the link to the Web album below for more pictures and a narrative of the past few days: http://picasaweb.google.com/hayhielo/IntroducingOliviaCalliopeFloresFore

Also, feel free to post comments to this blog: the idea is that Olivia will be able to read them when she's older.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Olivia --

Let us be the first to welcome you on this blog. While we haven't met your Mommy or Daddy yet, we can vouch for Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Gary. You can count on them to spoil you. Just have lots of fun showing them the ropes.

Until we meet in person, welcome.

Don and Nancy Elisburg

Lynda Buchanan said...

Welcome Olivia:Thanks to Daddy and Mommy for providing this Blog:I am your cousin from Sylva,North Carolina.I look forward to checking it often to see photo's of all of you since I don't get to see you very often.Being a grandma myself,This is wonderful so Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Gary can see all the cute pictures of you.There is nothing more wonderful than seeing all the things your grandbaby does for the first time.I was so happy when I recived the blog and got to see all the photo's.I am sure grandma is going to love spoiling you when she gets there in a couple of days.I can't wait to see you in person . Again welcome and I love you all. Lynda

Steven Thomas said...

Happy day of birth Olivia!!!